Abbie, our detailed broadcaster from the days events, gives us a play-by-play from the beginning of her school day to the end of her school day. We hear such things as which teacher had high heels on that day, or how Abbie has to help Noah open his chip bag when he brings his sack lunch, or how many "blurt outs" some of the kids in her class had that day. Well, one day last week, Abbie really had the news to report.
Ashton, a boy in her class, who sits at Table 3, came over to her (Table 2), and kissed her right in the middle of class time while she was coloring a scarecrow. She said "It was the worst thing. He kissed me right in front of the whole class and the teacher too!" I asked her what her teacher did. The teacher told him to "Mark it down as a 'Time Out'!"
Looks like I'm going to have to get my bat out a lot sooner than I thought.....
No comments:
Post a Comment