But this time I found her with a copy of my recent 'New York' magazine with Obama on the cover and reading out loud "bama, bama, bama...". I didn't know if I should grab the magazine and tell her to stop brainwashing her baby or to grab the camera. I elected to grab the camera and take some photos.
I think these photos could be compared to the 'naked in the tub' kind of pictures that parents always bring back to embarrass their kids at graduations and weddings, etc.
I think my brother Aaron summed up the Obama thoughts farily nicely for me on his blog. Let's see...5 days after election, the Dow had the largest drop in history after an election, he has already had to apologize to Nancy Reagan for an inconsiderate "joke", and has compared himself to a "mutt". Bring Palin back...we need some 'change'.
No comments:
Post a Comment