This past Friday we spent the night in a hotel with an indoor water park. Kind of a Fall break and to use up a great Christmas gift certificate that we haven't been able to use until now.
It was great to get away for a short time. The kids had not seen a pool in almost 3 months so they could hardly contain themselves during the grueling, hour long, drive south.
A few things I learned while away.
1. The sound of rushing water is relaxing, even with 50 other kids running around you.
2. The water at the Ramada is cold.
3. Bikinis are not for everyone.
4. Jacob definitely has Mediterranean blood from somewhere.
4. Jacob definitely has Mediterranean blood from somewhere.
The girls concentrated on all the slides and Abbie even did the big one by herself. Jacob did a few slides but got invovled in a pickup basketball game in the 4ft area.
Another memory to add to add their collection!
4 comments:
That is a great place to go. We usually do it ih the spring. I remember when we were all there with mom and dad. Jake went down the slide by himself and I was waiting for him and saw him come out and went under the water, he came up scrambling for dear life. I looked over at dad and said what he is doing. It was at that moment it dawned on me that he couldn't swim. But don't worry we got to him in time. Jon
I remember that - Vicky was in labor with Julia and we had Jacob and Abbie with us. Good times!
Ann
So Brent, you are not tanned enough to wear the Speedo or what?
I tend to only wear mine June-August.
Is Jacob an American?
Jon
Post a Comment