Julia was telling me what she wanted to do the next 2 days and then she said, "Can you keep that straight in your brain? Because sometimes I'll ask you a question about what I said and it's like stuff just gets scrambled in your brain because you don't remember."
Abbie finished reading me a book and I asked her how that could really happen and she said, "Because it's a fake book."Abbie said, "I guess I can't marry Brayden because he doesn't believe in what I believe. Did you know he doesn't believe in Santa? I guess I'll just have to marry Ike."
When I asked Jacob if he was going to play in his basketball game or go to the Farm Bull Sale he said, "Don't you know I was born for the bull sale?"Jacob cleaned and organized his room and he had a pile of things to sell on a rummage sale. Then he said, "You and Dad need to get rid of some of your things too otherwise you're just using us kids and that's illegal.

1 comment:
So cute - gotta love 'em!
Post a Comment