It's been almost 6 weeks since our family vacation in Orlando. I've been meaning to dedicate a blog to my nephew Owen from that trip. Being in close quarters with the fam for 7 days, I learned alot about Owen. The first was, his mom and dad carried him 75% of the time, at the parks, so I KNOW his feet did not hurt a bit. Second, he seems to have two gears...fast and faster. In my amature photo taking, I managed to catch some of Owen while in his own little world. So here's to Owen...love you little buddy!
4 comments:
Thanks Brent! Some more good memories - I was laughing so hard I was crying. :) It is about midnight and I am actually thinking about waking Jon up just so he can read this...
That is so funny - I love all the pictures and of course the sayings all seem to fit the situation just perfect-it does actually looks like he is winking to us on the horse :) like Ann said -more good memories- thanks --mom
Thanks for the props unc!!!
Owie
It is a good thing that Brecken and Owie don't live in the same town, I have a feeling there would be some Tom and Jon stories in the making.
Post a Comment