In the last year when we're riding in the car, Jacob seems to take great interest in the rules of the road, what the different buttons in the car are for, stories about "when I drive....."
Well, yesterday, when I was driving in the car with Jacob he asked if I knew the 4 Stages of Driving. I was so curious at this point.
Stage #1 - Riding in the back of the car
Stage #2 - Riding in the front seat of the car
Stage #3 - Learning how to drive
Stage #4 - Driving the car
He informed me that he was at Stage 2 1/2. He's riding in the front seat of the car but he's on his way to learning how to drive a car and he's hoping to be like his uncles and drive a little earlier than most kids as he's "helping out on the farm."
By the way, when he gets his drivers license he also said he wants to drive a brown pick-up.
1 comment:
Post a Comment