This video was presented at conference of Sony BMG executives last fall. I don't know if ALL the facts are accurate BUT it is a reality that our kids are growing up in.
SO...let me hear you....what do you think it all means?!
umm thinking!! I think I will have to watch it a couple of times to get everything - I will make sure dad watches it and see what he thinks about it. we will let you know
I think its a bunch of nice fun facts stuffed together into an interesting video.
I think it means that it is much easier now to be well informed and educated, but also, probably even easier to be misinformed. With that must stuff being spewed out, it is awful easy to find something supporting a viewpoint that is wrong.
I think it means you better do a heckuva job instilling values and structure into your kids so that when they start ingesting all of that information, they have a reference point on their BS detector to know what to filter out. Our parents did a magnificent job on that one, and that was back in the 70s and 80s!
I think for this specific video, it was presented to a group of people (SONY BMG) who need to know how to use that information (new markets, new data streams, new avenues of information) in order to sell more stuff that people don't need.
I think I'll be first in line to buy some new SONY gadget. Not really, but had to throw that in there for everyone that thinks I still buy all this useless stuff. :)
And lastly, for Grandma O cause she probably hasn't ever seen this:
3 comments:
We are getting closer to finding ET. :)
Jon
umm thinking!! I think I will have to watch it a couple of times to get everything - I will make sure dad watches it and see what he thinks about it. we will let you know
I think its a bunch of nice fun facts stuffed together into an interesting video.
I think it means that it is much easier now to be well informed and educated, but also, probably even easier to be misinformed. With that must stuff being spewed out, it is awful easy to find something supporting a viewpoint that is wrong.
I think it means you better do a heckuva job instilling values and structure into your kids so that when they start ingesting all of that information, they have a reference point on their BS detector to know what to filter out. Our parents did a magnificent job on that one, and that was back in the 70s and 80s!
I think for this specific video, it was presented to a group of people (SONY BMG) who need to know how to use that information (new markets, new data streams, new avenues of information) in order to sell more stuff that people don't need.
I think I'll be first in line to buy some new SONY gadget. Not really, but had to throw that in there for everyone that thinks I still buy all this useless stuff. :)
And lastly, for Grandma O cause she probably hasn't ever seen this:
I think what Ludwig thinks!
Post a Comment