So earlier this week I shared a story about kid's imaginations and my little brother writing up a customized Sunday School lesson on a chalk board in his room. I stated he wrote God=Good and the Devil=Bad. Well, leave it to mom to have found pictures of the event to set the record straight. This is circa 1984.
Mom, how many boxes did you have to go through to find this and what else do you have in there that I should know about?
Thank you Aaron for preaching the Truth!

6 comments:
Just call me Brother Love!
I Loooooooooooooovvvvvveeeeeeeee Yyyyyyyyooooooooooouuuuuuuuuu!
I have tons of pictures in a tub, but I actually found this tucked neatly in a photo album. There are some classics of you and Jon too. umm- maybe I will start my own blog : )
That is super funny...it is pretty simple that way...LOVE ALWAYS WINS!
Gloria should start a blog!
Gloria, you should start your own blog, you would have soooo many stories that would keep us all checking back two, maybe three times a day!! Sally
finally i remembered my password!!
I am almost late for work now having to check Livingonliquid, schneiderfamilyblog, bailey blog and Jon's pictures of his "uttes" -- not sure I would ever make it to work if I had to do my own blog.: ) but I will keep checking the other blogs and send pictures when necessary : )
Post a Comment