Wednesday, October 29, 2008

"Indiana Jacob Jones"

Last Friday, about 20 minutes after we got home from school, Jacob said he had this great idea. He said he wanted to swing from the trees like on tv. I didn't know what he was talking about so had him explain a little more what he was thinking.
"Mom, you know that commercial where that guy Indiana Jones swings through the trees? Well, that's what I want to do." Trying to be a little persuasive and get him to hold off on his idea until Dad got home (thinking maybe he'd forget about his idea).....really didn't make a difference. He had this idea and was going to figure it out. He proceeded to tell Abbie and of course Abbie was hooked into the plan. Not too long after, I looked out and saw them with a big rope, a ladder, and some good teamwork.
So if you drive by our house and see this rope hanging from our tree....just picture "Indiana Jones" himself.... swinging from that tree.


No comments: